| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
|A Monster Called Morbius!|
|Comic Book series:||Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 1|
|Amazing Spider-Man #100|
|Amazing Spider-Man #102|
Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 1 #101 is the 101st issue of Amazing Spider-Man.
"A Monster Called Morbius!"
- Michael Morbius makes his first Earth-616 appearance.
- In this issue, Spider-Man reveal to Curt Connors that he is Spider-Man in order to get a cure for his extra four arms problem.
- Aunt May (Vision)
- Ka-Zar (Mentioned)
- Frankenstein's Monster (Mentioned)
- Dracula (Mentioned)
- Batman (Mentioned)
- The Shadow (Mentioned)
- The Spider (Mentioned)
- David Frye (Mentioned)
- Ed Sullivan (Mentioned)
- Spiro Agnew (Mentioned)
- John Carradine (Mentioned)
- Tony Perkins (Mentioned)
- Alfred Hitchcock (Mentioned)
- Captain Bloom (Mentioned)
- Whitey (Only appearance; dies)
- Sam (Only appearance; dies)
- The first appearance of Morbius is what suggested and probably allowed other such characters to be created into the Marvel Universe. Such characters include Werewolf by Night, Dracula, The Living Mummy, as well as others.