| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
|Full Name:||Andrea Benton|
|First Appearance:|| Venom Vol 2 #31 (Unnamed)|
Venom Vol 2 #32 (As Andi)
Venom Vol 2 #38 (As Mania)
|Created by:||Cullen Bunn, Declan Shalvey|
|Place of Birth:|
|Hair Color:||Purple (contact lenses)|
|Eye Color:||Purple (dyed from unknown color)|
Andrea "Andi" Benton (of Earth-616), better known as Mania, was one of the first friends Flash Thompson made during his time in Philadelphia. After becoming bonded to a clone of the Venom symbiote, Andi joined Flash as his sidekick and assists him in his superhero career while also learning to control the negative effects of the symbiote on her mind.
Andrea normal bir genç goth ve Flash Thompson'ın apartman dairesinde üst kata taşınmak üzere taşınan ilk Flash Flash Philadelphia Philadelphia'da tanıştılar.
Andrea , Flash'ın asistanlık koçu olarak çalıştığı West Philadelphia Lisesi'nde okuyor . Genellikle spor salonuna atlayan, spor salonuna geldiği bir gün, Flash'ın sembiyotik geliştirilmiş kolunu bir kabadayı fırlatmak için kullandığı ve Flash Thompson'un Ajan Venom olduğu sonucuna vardığı zaman gören tek kişidir.
Yeni ev sahibi
"Lord Ogre" adlı bir mafya patronu Venom'un kafasına bir bedel ödettiğinde, Andi, Flash'ın değişimini de bilen bir kötü adam olan Jack O'Lantern tarafından hedef alındı . Andrea'nın yanan dairesinde, 38. Venom'da , Ajan Venom, Andrea'nın babasını Jack tarafından bıçaklanıp öldürülmekten kurtulamamıştır.
Ancak Jack, zehirli bir gaz çıkardığında, son dakika, Flash, Andrea'yı sadece yakın ölümünden korumak yerine, Andrea'yı bağlamayı sona erdirdi. .
Powers & Abilities
- Black Symbiote Costume: Due to Andi being bonded to a clone of the Venom symbiote, she possesses all the powers and abilities that the symbiote possessed at the moment it was cloned. Andi also possesses powers powers the Venom symbiote doesn't currently have due to Andi's cloned symbiote possessing a hell-mark which grants her powers usually possessed by demons.
- Superhuman Strength: The symbiote greatly enhances Andi's natural level of physical strength to superhuman proportions.
- Superhuman Durability: Mania's body is highly resistant to physical injury, capable of withstanding assault from high-caliber bullets as well as attacks from super powered individuals. When distributed at a typical thickness over Andi's body, the Symbiote is capable of absorbing bullets from small-arms weapons firing conventional ammunition. The Symbiote is however particularly vulnerable to both sonic and heat-based attacks.
- Superhuman Stamina: Mania is also capable of surviving in harmful areas for long periods of time such as underwater or in toxic gases, the symbiote filtering breathable air to the host.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Additionally, the symbiote is capable of healing injuries in the host at a faster rate than normal human healing allows. The symbiote is also capable of healing injuries and illnesses that current human medical care cannot such as cancer.
- Genetic Memory: The symbiote possesses some psychic ability, making it capable of obtaining information from its hosts and even other people and symbiotes simply by touch; The symbiote is capable of recalling information from previous hosts. It can however, be forced to forget information if the symbiote is inflicted with heavy trauma.
- Offspring Detection: The symbiote is also capable of psychically detecting its offspring, however with effort this ability can be blocked.
- Wall-Crawling: The symbiote also grants Andi the ability to cling to walls by controlling the flux of inter-atomic attraction between molecular boundary layers.
- Webbing Generation: Mania can shoot strands of the alien’s substance in the form of "webbing" at high pressure up to a distance of 70 feet. The alien’s substance seems to be composed of tough, flexible fibers of organic polymers, which regenerate swiftly after "shedding." The strands have extraordinary adhesive properties, which diminish rapidly once they abandon their living source. After about three hours, with no source to nourish them, the strands dry up like dead skin and dissolve into a powder. The strands possess a tensile strength of 125 pounds per square millimeter of cross section. In addition to creating webbing, Andi can use the symbiote in the form of tentacles or tendrils to attack or ensnare his opponents.
- Constituent-Matter Generation: Mania can also use the same substance comprising the symbiote in the form of constituent black matter or goo, and uses it in this method for lethal force against criminals.
- Constituent-Matter Manipulation: Mania can morph sections of his body, such as his hands or feet, into spikes, blades, axes or a shield.
- ESP (Spider-Sense): Venom also possesses an extrasensory ability similar to Spider-Man’s spider-sense. This response is not as complicated as Spider-Man’s inherent sense since the alien costume can detect danger from every direction and conduct Andi in plenty of time. It's a lot more efficient than Spider-Man’s spider-sense because it takes less time to sense the danger.
- Immunity to Spider-Man's Spider Sense: Due to the original Venom symbiote being immune to Spider-Man's spider-sense, Mania also possesses this ability do to her symbiote being a clone of the original.
- Camouflage Capabilities: The symbiote is capable of mimicking the appearance of any form of clothing, camouflaging with its surroundings, and even mimicking other people.
- Stretching and deforming: Although it's wide known that the Symbiote can stretch and deform itself, recently it was able to perform this ability during bonded with a human host. Mania can expand to any size as long as they have something to grow on such as a host or an object. Symbiotes can get inside of small areas such as electric wires and the insides of cars and completely disable them.
- Shapeshifting: The Symbiote allows the user shape-shifting abilities. Mania can mimic clothing, and completely change its appearance and stature.
- Hell-Mark: Since the cloned symbiote possesses the original's hell-mark, Mania can control minor demons and make them due her biding.
- Sonic and Heat: The Venom symbiote, like all others of its kind, is extremely vulnerable to heat and sonic based attacks. They can cause the symbiote physical pain and discomfort, where as "more powerful" attacks might be completely ineffective.