|United States of America|
|State:||New York State|
|New York City|
Brooklyn is a borough of New York City and the largest in population with over 2.6 million residents.
It is a flat terrain located on Long Island across the East River and Upper New York Bay from Manhattan.
- Brooklyn Heights
- 569 Leaman Place: Steve Rogers once lived in this brownstone apartment house for a period of time.
- Coney Island
- East River
- Front Line
- Oak Street
- Port of New York
- Prospect Park
- Sheepshead Bay
- Saint Estes Home for Boys: This mansion estate (now destroyed) is where Cletus Kasady grew up as a child. Many years ago, a large fire burned the estate resulting in the death of the disciplinarian administrator. Although no evidence was found, it is suspected that as child, Cletus Kasady may have had something to do with starting the fire.
- When Kasady became bonded with a red symbiote and called himself "Carnage", he had his first battle with Spider-Man in this building.
- Brooklyn is the second largest borough of New York City in terms of area, but 1st in population.
- Steve Rogers used to live in Brooklyn, at 569 Leaman Place, which is fictional.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.