|So, as someone once said, --- Up --- Up --- and AWAY! - Peter Parker
This article is plagiarized.
It seems the information on this article is mostly or entirely copied from another source. Please edit this article to make it more original.
|First Appearance:||Web of Spider-Man Vol. 1 #86|
|Created by:||Howard Mackie, Alex Saviuk|
|Place of Birth:||N'Astirh's Hell|
|Base:||New York City, New York|
|Affiliations:||Formerly the Sinister Six|
|Powers/Abilities:||The Demogoblin is well versed in arcane lore and in the practice of magic. Even though he had no formal training, his magical abilities coupled with his physical ones made him a formidable combatant.|
|Weight:||210 lbs (95 kg)|
|Unique Features:||Demogoblin has sharp teeth, slitted eyes and a forked tongue.|
The Demogoblin was a Demon who, for a time, was fused to the Hobgoblin. After he seperated from the Hobgoblin, the Demogoblin become a Demonic Redeemer whose goal was to clense the world of its sinners, so he could achieve his own redemption.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Demogoblin was superhumanly strong with physical strength roughly equal to Spider-Man's at the time, meaning he could lift about 10 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Demogoblin was capable of running and moving at speeds superior to that of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Demogoblin's musculature generated less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a normal human. He could physically exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood began to impair him.
- Superhuman Agility: Demogoblin's agility balance, and bodily coordination were all enhanced to levels beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes were similary enhanced and were superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability:
- Claws & Fangs: The Demoboglin's fingers were tipped with extremely sharp claws and his mouth was filled with rows of needle-like, razor sharp teeth that he could use in close combat situations if he preferred.
- Magic Manipulation:
- Psionics: The Demogoblin also possessed limited telepathic capabilities that enabled him to track down and/or communicate with certain individuals such as the Hobgoblin and the Doppelganger.
The Demogoblin is well versed in arcane lore and in the practice of magic. Even though he had no formal training, his magical abilities coupled with his physical ones made him a formidable combatant.