The name Morbius may pertain to any of the following:
- Michael Morbius - a scientist who ironically became a vampire in a misguided attempt to cure himself of a rare blood disease.
- Michael Morbius - the grandson of the original Dracula who struggles to resist his vampiric impulses.
- Michael Morbius - a vapire/zombie hybrid who tried to spread his world's zombie plague to Earth-616.
- Porkius - an anthropomorphic vampire pig.
- Michael Morbius - an ESU exchange student that accidently turned himself into a vampire trying to discover Peter Parker's secrets.
- Michael Morbius - an agent of HYDRA who was turned into a vampire by Doctor Octopus.
- Morbius - the episode of Spider-Man the Animated Series where Morbius first mutated into a vampire.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.