| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
"With great power comes great responsibility. AND, great opportunity."
|Full Name:||Peter Parker|
|First Appearance:||Spider-Man: Edge of Time (as C.E.O. of Alchemax), Spider-Man 2099 #1 (as Spider-Man)|
|Created by:||Peter David|
|Place of Birth:|
|Weight:||167 lbs (76 kg)|
|Unique Features:||Appearance of a middle-aged man despite being well over a hundred years old.|
This version of Peter Parker was featured in Spider-Man: Edge of Time.
Peter was driven mad with power becoming the main villiain of Spider-Man: Edge of Time
As Peter races to the time portal, he swings into the Chief Executive Officer of Alchemax: himself. This Peter of 2099 has a darker attitude than younger Peter. He explains that by having put his blood into the Alchemax database he was able to allow himself to live longer. He begins to explain to Peter that everything he went through was to leading up to this, being able to control time itself. He tells Peter that it was hard to watch all his loved ones move on while he still remained. When Peter asks him what he means, he tells him that he doesn't need to worry once he changes everything. He even goes so far as to twist Uncle Ben's saying: "With Great Power, comes Great Opportunity".
Afterwards, Peter stumbles upon his future self's chamber showing various newspaper clippings of himself saying he "lost his mind", his costumes stuffed and mounted, and photos of himself with his loved ones. Peter then learns that apparently his future self lost several loved ones and he didn't have the power to stop it, so he plans on going back in time and fix his past mistakes. After meeting Miguel 'O' Hara who would suceed him as Spider-Man, Future Peter argued with him over him having power no other human should have, and attempted to kill him by dropping him into an incinerator.
After getting out, Miguel went to CEO Peter's office to confront him and angrily called him a "gutless coward" after he refused to come out. After getting in, Miguel is told by him to come to the gateway room to fight him. After a hard fight, Miguel finally defeats him and throws him into the gateway, seemingly killing him.
- Spider Physiology Powers: He possesses superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, durability, reflexes, recuperative powers, balance, coordination, and sense of equilibrium, and sixth senses.
- Anti-Aging Serum's Longevity: Due to regular injections of the anti-aging serum, he can extend his lifespan to an almost unlimited degree.
Similar to his younger self, but with far more experience, knowledge & increased intelligence.
Weaker than what he was when younger
- Anti-Aging Serum's Power Loss: The serum has caused his powers to weaken significantly. This is due to the fact that after a century of constantly using the anti-aging serum, the serum has been at odds with his spider-enhanced DNA thereby weakened his powers & abilities. This process was slow & took a significant amount of time before weakening his extraordinary physical powers.
- Anti-Aging Serum's Sustenance: He must keep taking doses of the serum at a regular basis or else he will age into dust in a matter of hours.
- At the beginning of Edge of Time, when Peter tells MJ that he had to give blood to Alchemax, she jokes and says that maybe he could be cloned in 100 years. This hints later into the game.