| The Spider-Man
|Full Name:||Peter Parker|
|First Appearance:||Spider-Man Noir (Volume 1) 1|
|Created by:||David Hine, Fabrice Sapolsky, Carmine Di Giandomenico|
|Place of Birth:||Queens, New York City, New York|
|Base:||New York City, New York, Earth, Earth-90214; Loomworld, Earth-001; formerly Central Park, Manhattan, New York City, New York, Earth-13|
|Affiliations:||Amazing Arachnids, Warriors of the Great Web, Norman Osborn's circus; formerly Spider-Army, Superior Spider-Army|
|Powers/Abilities:||Superhuman speed, organic webbing and agility|
|Height:||5' 10" (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||174 lbs (79 kg)|
Peter Parker (of Earth-90214) is an alternate version of Peter Parker who was the Spider-Man of the 1930's.
After being bitten by a mystical spider, this universe's Peter Parker was knocked out. He then sees a "Spider-God" that gives him the power of a spider when he wakes up.
Peter then takes the fight to the mob boss of his town, Norman Osborn. Osborn has been a prominent figure in Peter's life, being responsible for the death of Uncle Ben by feeding Uncle Ben to the Vulture, a sick cannibal, as he was a witness to Osborn's crimes. Osborn claims that Uncle Ben's death was due to a pack of wild dogs. Peter befriends Ben Urich, a reporter for the Bugle, and Felica Hardy, the owner of a hopping speakeasy, and these two help Peter in his crusade.
Powers and abilities
- Same as Peter Parker (Earth-616)
- Organic Webbing
Spider-man suit, trench coat, fedora. He also uses a sepia colored uniform with a vest in the non-winter months.
Swings From Webs
This version of Peter Parker used to use a pistol, but stopped using it.
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Man Noir is one of four Spider-Men from different dimensions who have to help restore balance to the universe.
- In 2011's Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, Spider-Man Noir is an alternate costume for Spider-Man.
- In 2013's Marvel Heroes, Spider-Man Noir is an alternate costume for Spider-Man.
- In 2014's The Amazing Spider-Man 2 video game, the Noir costume along with a few other are a pre-order bonus from Gamestop or buyable via DLC.
- Spider-Man Noir is very similar to Batman.
- In the comics, Spider-Man Noir used to use a pistol for combat, but stopped using it. In the early years of Batman (in real life), he also used a pistol, but the creators took away his gun.
- Spider-Man Noir has sometimes been seen with a black trenchcoat, that is almost large enough to be a cape that looks like Batman's long cape.
- Spider-Man Noir's original design had him wear a red and blue costume, similar to Spider-Man of the mainstream universe. However, this was scrapped in favor of his all black look. The original costume is wearable in Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions.
- Unlike most Spider-Men, Peter was never told the phrase "With great power comes great responsibility." Instead, a different but similar phrase is told; "If those in power can't be trusted, then it is the responsibility of the people to remove them."