| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
|Full Name:||Peter Porker|
|First Appearance:||Marvel Tails (Volume 1) 1|
|Place of Birth:|
|Unique Features:||Pig body|
He first appeared in the one-shot humor comic book Marvel Tails Starring Peter Porker, the Spectacular Spider-Ham #1, which was then followed by an ongoing bi-monthly series called, Peter Porker, the Spectacular Spider-Ham.
The series lasted 17 issues, all of which were published under Marvel's "Star Comics" imprint.
- Spider-Ham made a cameo in the episode, 'Flight of the Iron Spider".
- In the episode "Run Pig Run", Peter Parker is turned into a pig-like version of himself by Loki called "Spider-Ham" by Thor.
- In 2010's Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Spider-Ham makes a cameo at the end, mocking Madame Web.
- In 2011's Spider-Man: Edge of Time, Spider-Ham makes a cameo, where he's kept in a containment tube at Alchemax, where Spider-Man discovers him.
- In 2011's Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, Spider-Ham is a playable character.
- It is likely that the 'Spider-Pig' owned by Homer Simpson in 'The Simpsons Movie' is a reference to Spider-Ham.