|Full Name:||The symbiote takes the name of its current host.|
|First Appearance:||Venom Lethal Protector #4|
|Created by:||David Michelinie, Ron Lim|
|Place of Birth:||Life Foundation lab|
Scream was one of the five Life Foundation Symbiotes that were forcefully spawned from the Venom symbiote. Unlike her "brothers", she wasn't merged into the Hybrid symbiote, being still at large.
When Eddie Brock started his hunt for symbiotes, he killed Scream after Hybrid. Brock lead Scream to a trap, where using a sonic emiter, paralyzed it, and stabbed it in the head many times with a heated dagger.
- Donna Diego (was killed along with symbiote)
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
The Scream Symbiote gives its host the following powers:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Speed
- Accelerated Healing Factor
- ESP (Spider-Sense)
- Immunity to Spider-man's Spider Sense
- Webbing Generation
- Camouflage Capabilities
- Constituent-Matter Generation
- Constituent-Matter Manipulation (Hair): An ability unique to the Scream Symbiote, Scream can extend her hair-like tendrils to lash at or encircle her foes.
- Limited Mental Projection/Sound Manipulation (Sonic Knife): When Donna decided to vanquish all symbiotes and symbiote hosts because they were evil, her schizophrenia somehow crossed with her powers and manifested in the form of a Sonic Knife. With it she slayed her former companions, due to the intense frequencies of sound enveloping the blade being a weakness of the aliens. The knife is eventually destroyed by Venom.
- Sonic Waves