|So, as someone once said, --- Up --- Up --- and AWAY! - Peter Parker
This article is plagiarized.
It seems the information on this article is mostly or entirely copied from another source. Please edit this article to make it more original.
| Kraven the Hunter
|Full Name:||Sergei Nikolaevich Kravinoff (originally Sergei Kravinov)|
|First Appearance:||Amazing Spider-Man #15|
|Created by:|| Stan Lee|
|Place of Birth:||Volgograd (Stalingrad), Russia (former USSR)|
|Base:||Mobile; formerly Kenya, Africa; Volgograd (Stalingrad), Russia|
|Affiliations:||Army of Evil; formerly the Sinister Six, Avengers, Legion Accursed; former ally of Gog, the Gibbon, Lightmaster, Calypso and Chameleon|
|Powers/Abilities:||Brilliant tactician, gifted hunter and tracker, master of armed and unarmed combat, skilled beast tamer, familiar with exotic poisons and tranquilizers|
|Weight:||235 lbs (107 kg)|
|Hair Color:||Black (possibly dyed)|
"I have found dignity, not in the cities, but in the jungle. I have found honor, not in the civilized, but in the primal. I have found morality, I have found meaning -- in the hunt."
Powers & Abilities
By ingesting mystical potions Kraven was able to grant himself various superhuman physical capabilities.
- Superhuman Strength: Kraven was superhumanly strong and was capable of lifting approximately 2 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: Kraven was capable of running and moving at speeds that were far beyond natural physical limits the finest human athlete. Kraven was ultmately capable of running at speeds in excess of 60 miles per hour.
- Superhuman Stamina: Kraven's musculature produced less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. He could exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue began to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Though far from invulnerable, Kraven's body was somewhat tougher and more resistant to injury than the body of an ordinary human. He could withstand great impacts and blunt force trauma, such as being punched and kicked by Spider-Man, without injury.
- Superhuman Agility: Kraven's agility, balance, and bodily coordination were enhanced to levels that were beyond the human body's natural limits.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Kraven's reflexes and reaction time were enhanced to levels that were beyond the human body's natural limits.
- Extended Longevity: Kraven's jungle potions drastically altered his natural aging process, causing him to age much slower than an ordinary human. Despite being in his 70's at the time of his death, Kraven had the physical appearance and vitality of 30 year old man.
- Immortality: Due to his ressurection being imbalanced, Kraven is now in a state of immortality. Only Spider-Man can kill him, and if anyone attempts to kill him, he survives it
Kraven was a brilliant tactician and gifted hunter and tracker. He was a master of many forms of armed and unarmed combat, having trained himself against savage beasts. He was very familiar with medicine and with exotic poisons and tranquilizers. He developed his own fighting style by battling jungle animals with his bare hands. He is also skilled at taming wild beasts.
Variouis kinds of traps
Various kinds of traps including darts, spears, axes, nets, whips, poisons, and gases.
- Kraven has a pet tiger named Rajah, the terror of the jungle, whom he frequently spares with.