|So, as someone once said, --- Up --- Up --- and AWAY! - Peter Parker
This article is plagiarized.
It seems the information on this article is mostly or entirely copied from another source. Please edit this article to make it more original.
|Leader(s):||Iron Spider; formerly Boomerang, Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Mysterio (Berkhart), Swarm|
|Bombshell, Electro (Frye), Hobgoblin, Iron Spider, Sandman, Spot|
|8-Ball, Armadillo, Beetle (Jenkins), Beetle (Lincoln), Bi-Beast, Boomerang, Chameleon, Clown, Cyclone, Delilah, Doctor Octopus, Electro (Dillon), Fly, Gog, Grim Reaper, Hobgoblin, Kangaroo, Killer Shrike, Kraven the Hunter (Sergei), Kraven the Hunter (Alyosha), Living Brain, Lizard, Man Mountain Marko, Melter, Mirage, Mysterio (Beck), Mysterio (Berkhart), Overdrive, Owl, Rhino, Scorcher, Scorpia, Shocker, Shriek, Speed Demon, Squid, Swarm, Trapster, Venom, Vulture|
|Unknown; formerly an underwater base in Guatemala and other various locations|
|Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1|
|Creators:|| Stan Lee|
"Each of us almost beat him, all alone! Working together, how can we fail??"
The group was originally comprised of members of Spider-Man's initial rogues gallery, but the team's roster has expanded over the years to include many prominent Spider-Man villains including the Rhino, Venom and the Hobgoblin.
- Beetle (Jenkins)
- Beetle (Lincoln)
- Boomerang (former leader)
- Doctor Octopus (founder and former leader)
- Electro (Dillon)
- Grim Reaper
- Killer Shrike
- Kraven the Hunter (Sergei)
- Kraven the Hunter (Alyosha)
- Living Brain
- Man Mountain Marko
- Mysterio (Beck)
- Mysterio (Berkhart) (former leader)
- Speed Demon
- Swarm (former leader)
- Original Line-up: Dr. Octopus (leader), the Vulture, the Sandman, Electro, Mysterio, and Kraven the Hunter
- Second Line-up: Dr. Octopus (leader), Electro, the Hobgoblin (relaced Kraven the Hunter), Mysterio, the Sandman, and the Vulture
- Third Line-up: Dr. Octopus (leader), Mysterio, the Vulture, the Hobgoblin, Electro, and Gog (replaced the Sandman).
- Mysterio's Sinister Seven: Mysterio (leader), the Beetle, Scorpia, the Hobgoblin, Electro, the Shocker, and the Vulture
- The Sandman's Sinister Six: The Sandman (leader), the Vulture, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, and Venom (replaced Dr. Octopus, whom the others were planning to kill.)
- Sinister Twelve: The Green Goblin (leader), the Vulture, the Chameleon, the Sandman, the Lizard, Electro, Venom, the Shocker, Hammerhead, Hydro-Man, Tombstone, and the Boomerang
- Bommerang's Sinister Six: Bommerang (leader), Beetle, Living Brain, Overdrive, Shocker, Speed Demon
- All-New Sinister Six: 8-Ball, Delilah, Killer Shrike, Melter, Squid, Swarm (leader)
- Iron Spider's Sinster Six: Bombshell, Electro, Hobgoblin, Iron Spider (leader), Sandman, Spot
Each teammates' personal arsenal
- In the 1994 animated series, the Sinister Six was called the Insidious Six. Fox Kids censors apparently felt that the word Sinister sounded too menacing for a children's program. The Insidious Six was formed in the beginning of Season 2 as a two-part episode premiere and it was created by the Kingpin to settle off his debt with his enemy, Silvermane, and consisted of Doctor Octopus, Mysterio, Chameleon, Rhino, Scorpion, and Shocker to kill Spider-Man.
- The Sinister Six later appeared in the 2008 animated series, The Spectacular Spider-Man , which consisted originally of Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Shocker, Vulture, Rhino, and Electro.
- In Ultimate Spider-Man , The Sinister Six first appeared in the episode Sinister Six. It's members conists of Doctor Octopus , Electro , Lizard, Beetle, Kraven the Hunter, and The Rhino. They appeared again in Return of the Sinister Six, only this time with Scorpion replacing Beetle.
- In the NES game Spider-Man: Return of the Sinister Six, it had the second line-up: Electro, Sandman, Mysterio, Vulture, Hobgoblin and Doctor Octopus.
- In Spider-Man 2: The Sinister Six, the Sinister Six consisted of Doctor Octopus, Mysterio, Sandman, Vulture, Scorpia, and Kraven the Hunter.
- In the Sega CD version of The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin, the members of the second line-up all appear as bosses.
- In Spider-Man: Friend or Foe, the villains you encounter are referred to by Mysterio as the Sinister Six and consist of Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Venom, Sandman, Scorpion and Rhino. Despite this they don't appear together at the same time.
- According to Spider-Man, Mysterio was the person who originally came up with idea to call the team the "Sinister Six".