| This has got to be the worst alternate universe ever. -Spider-Man
Hey! Article is a stub. This means that it is short and needs more information, or should be expanded with up to date information, if there is any new information. You can help the Spider-Man Wiki by expanding it. Thanks!
The Skrulls are a race of shapeshifters and conquerors.
Powers and abilities
- Shapeshifting: Skrulls are able to alter their forms into that of anything they can imagine, be it organic or inorganic. It must, however, be solid. They can assume the form of someone but not their powers. When they imitate an inorganic object, they take on it's appearance, but not it's properties. They can also use their abilities to grow extra limbs. They have no apparent size limit, as they hev been seen to assume the form of a common housefly, and shapes many times larger than their normal selves.
- Elasticity, Plasticity, Elongation: Their shapeshifting abilities allow them to alter their bodies in much the same way as Mr. Fantastic, so that they can stretch to great lengths, or form other shapes with their bodies, such as balls, parachutes, or anything else.
- Size Alteration: They are also capable of altering their size independently of altering their form, allowing them to grow or shrink while maintaining their current form
- Flight: They are able to fly by shapeshifting a pair of wings onto their back, or turning their arms into wings.
- Mimicry: Skrulls are cunning spies due to their ability to mimic sounds and voices. This is mainly used in conjunction with the shapes they shift into.
- Weapon Formation: Skrulls are able to use their shapeshifting abilities to form weapons with parts of their bodies. For instance, they can shape their arms into blades or clubs. This ability makes them dangerous hand-to-hand combatants.
30 billion (prior to Annihilation Wave attack); currently unknown.
Type of Government:
Totalitarian Monarchy (succession disrupted by destruction of Tarnax IV, death of surviving royal family members, and ensuring civil wars); currently anarchy.
Level of Technology:
Superior to Earth: Advanced warp-drive starships, robots, cyborg, and cybernetic technology, and energy weaponry.
- While the average Skrull will fearlessly and loyally execute any duties, he will also try to find ways to better his own position. A Skrull will betray another Skrull if it is to his own advantage.
- A number of Skrulls have been augmented with superhuman powers. Mutant Skrulls such as the group of Cadre K have also been sighted.
- Two of the current contenders for the empty Skrull Throne are Baroness S'bak and Dorrek VIII/Hulkling.
- The idea that Skrull evolution is frozen in place is contradicted by numerous comics. Although Celestial genetic experimentation on the Skrulls may not have been as successful as Celestial experimentation on humans, the Celestial experiments were still not failures. The Kree were depicted in Operation: Galactic Storm as a species which could no longer evolve, in contrast to the humans, Shi'ar, and Skrulls. In Maximum Security, the Skrulls were shown to have a mutant gene. Indeed, the superhero group Cadre K consists entirely of mutant Skrulls.
- Dire Wraiths are believed to be an offshoot of the Skrulls. However, the races do not appear to be friendly with each other.