|Spider-Armor MK III|
|First appearance:||Amazing Spider-Man #682|
|Alternate name(s):||Anti-Sinister Six Armor|
|Lead Designer(s):||Peter Parker|
The Spider Armor MK III, also known as the Anti-Sinister Six Armor, is a suit created by Peter Parker with Horizon Labs resources as a last resort against the Sinister Six if the situation was dire enough.
Ends of the EarthEdit
Spider-Man foresaw that there may come a day where his usual arsenal wouldn't be enough to stop the Sinister Six and created the Spider-Armor MK III. A sophisticated suit of armor with weapons, gadgets, and features geared to counter the powers and abilities of each of the Sinister Six's members.
This suit has since been repaired and placed back in storage in Peter's office at Horizon Labs.
- Customized Helmet:
- Customized Echo-Locater: The audio in the helmet keyed to hone in on Chameleon's specific heartbeat in order to easily detect him in disguise. Peter claims that it is based on Daredevil's echolocation ability.
- Comm-Link: A special comm-link built in to the helmet that allows Spider-Man to communicate with his fellow Avengers as well as others.
- Octo-Helmet: Used by Doctor Octopus when he attempted to control the city of New York and to manage his automatized Octo-Bots. Spider-Man previously used this helmet during the Spider-Island infestation. He later tries to use it against Doctor Octopus but fails.
- Enhanced Lenses
- Holographic Visor: Designed to see through Mysterio`s holograms and illusions.
- "Pink Hippo" App: After spraying Sandman with a radioactive solution, Spider-Man turns his lenses on, revealing a special sand grain in Marko's body which acts as a "queen bee", telling the other grains what to do. After connecting it to his suit, he uses a smartphone to send it special orders, changing Marko's form against his will.
- Electro-Proof: The suit is capable of repelling Electro and also changing him from his electrical state back to his human state.
- Built-in Web-Shooters: The web-shooters are heavily modified gauntlets, which Spider-Man uses to fire larger amounts of webbing than his normal ones.
- Flight: This suit comes with jet boots that provide flight capabilities.
- Enhanced Durability: Spider-Man claims to have built this suit to be durable enough to withstand the Rhino's brute force, it has also been shown to withstand a serious blow from even Thor. Though the suit has been slightly damaged in both instances.
- Utility Belt: This suit also comes with a utility belt that contains cartridges of different types of webbing, spider-tracers, and ice-spiders.
- In 2011's Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, Spider-Man's "Ends of the Earth" costume is wearable.
- In 2014, Marvel Heroes made Spider-Armor MK III buyable in store or dropable via a enemy defeat.
- In 2014, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014 video game) has the Spider-Armor MK III wearable once unlocked.