name. It is a sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame and is the twenty-third installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as well as the last movie to be released in Phase Three. It was be released on July 2, 2019 in the United States.
Peter Parker and his classmates go on a science trip to Europe, before he is forced to don the Spider-Man suit again by Nick Fury to team up with fellow superhero Mysterio and stop creatures known as the Elementals which take the forms of different elements: Earth, Water, Fire and Air.
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
- Zendaya as Michelle Jones
- Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill
- Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan
- J. B. Smoove as Julius Dell
- Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds
- Martin Starr as Roger Harrington
- Marisa Tomei as May Parker
- Jake Gyllenhaal as Quentin Beck / Mysterio
- Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson
- Angourie Rice as Betty Brant
- Remy Hii as Brad Davis
- Numan Acar as Dimitri Smerdyakov
- Jorge Lendeborg Jr. as Jason Ionello
- Toni Garrn as Seamstress
- Peter Billingsley as William Ginter Riva
- Dawn Michelle King as E.D.I.T.H.
- Ben Mendelsohn as Talos
- Sharon Blynn as Soren
- J. K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson
To be added
- Iron Spider suit
- Stark suit (Red and Blue)
- S.H.I.E.L.D suit
- Red and Black suit
- Web Shooters
- E.D.I.T.H Glasses
To be added
- The Avengers
- Tony Stark / Iron Man
- Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel
- Stephen Strange / Doctor Strange
On December 10, 2016, following the release of the Official Trailer and International Trailer of Spider-Man: Homecoming, Sony Pictures Studios announced that a sequel to the movie was planned for July 5, 2019.
On June 14, 2017, following an interview that was given by Tom Holland, it was announced that Sony Pictures Studios and Marvel Studios were making a trilogy for Spider-Man and that there would be two movies informally titled Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3, as opposed to the Homecoming 2 title that Sony had announced in December 2016.
On June 23, 2018, Tom Holland announced on Instagram that the film's title would be Spider-Man: Far From Home, contradicting the previously announced Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3 titles.
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Tom Holland confirms Homecoming trilogy
- ↑ Tom Holland just revealed the full title of Spider-Man 2